- General Details
- Request a Quote
Our this Inventory Management System is the feature rich solution for businesses, which offers easy to use admin management, invoice management, suppliers management, products cataloging, categories management, warehouse management, expenses management, loans management, staff management, customer management, extensive reports management and system configuration.
While developing this system MediaLink have catered all the details according to the business needs and requirements; such as dead stock management, expired products management, credit and paid customer management, paid/unpaid invoices and expense invoices as well as reports, sales reports profit/loss reports and expense reports, dashboard with interactive sales graphs.
The system is designed and developed on latest tools and technologies such as Php 7, jQuery, Json, bootstrap and ensure 100% quality and security. We have used interactive solutions for frontend to provide best user experience.
Inventory Management System has the following features:
- Dashboard with interactive graphs to visualize sales reports.
- Supplier management, to add new and manage existing suppliers.
- Categories management, to add new and edit existing product categories.
- Warehouse management includes add, edit warehouses for stock.
- Products/stock management; add, edit products.
- Manage expired products such as to add, edit and delete from stock.
- Dead stock management such as to add, edit and delete outdated products.
- Customer management; to manage existing, paid and credit customers.
- Invoice management such as to manage invoices and paid/unpaid invoices.
- Tax and discounts management to add taxes and discounts to invoices.
- Expense management to manage expenses and paid/unpaid expenses.
- Loan management such as to manage loaners, add/edit loans and loaners.
- Staff management such as to manage three types of staff; super admin, accountant and salesman.
- Reports management; such to manage sales profit, loss ledger, sales ledger and expense ledger.
- Configuration management for setting up the system according to business needs and requirements.