- General Details
- Request a Quote
Advanced Cattle Management System is designed for the modern livestock business. Keep detailed livestock records. Manage ID, pedigree and breeding. Record multiple actions including treatments, sales and animal movements. Track animal & herd performance and profit/loss.Keep a ranch calendar and add unlimited notes to keep you organized.
Record animal-specific records all in one customized livestock program.Instantly update your key management information.Make informed decisions. Powerful reporting lets you customize report formats to see your herd information in the way that works for your operation
- Inventory: See cattle by individuals, groups, identification methods, descriptions, and raised/purchased records. Track semen and embryo inventories.
- Breeding: Record pasture, ai, and embryo breeding.
- Groups: Assign cattle to specific groups based on the criteria that fits your operation – animal type, status, pasture, category and more. Records entered by groups are updated automatically for all individuals listed in that group.
- Performance: Enter weights, body conditions scores, heights, frame scores, and scrotal circumference. Easily download weights from a spreadsheet that is generated from a scale or one that you’ve created.
- Raised/Purchase tracking: View performance results of cattle that you raise and those that you purchase to make informed management decisions.
- Health: Record treatment date, diagnosis, medication, dosage, route location, administered by, manufacture lot/serial number, temperature and more.
- Reports: Get the information you need from our many pre-defined reports.
- Photos: Take photos of your cattle right from the pasture and upload them to that individual’s page.
- Financial: Keep up with purchases and sales.
- User Roles & Permissions: Create user roles and assign permissions to your staff.
- Weight: Record weight, carcass and more.
- Medical: Track treatments and movements.